We are on the lookout for a passionate, talented and motivated .NET / C# Engineer (f/m/d) to support an exciting international project.
Our partner, Schneider Electric is is a Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Company, a global leader in Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries, providing integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software
Your field of work:
– In this exciting role, you will develop REST services
– You will work closely with our Frontend developers and support them with API needs.
– You will maintain the database and the database structure (MS SQL), as well as all products in it.
– You will write and implement new API endpoints and improve existing ones.
– Finally, you will be covering applications with unit tests and be responsible for a high quality of the developed applications.
– Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
– Experience in .NET Core 3.1 and building RESTfull services
– Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
– Experience in Microsoft SQL Server
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
– Experience in continuous integration
– Ability to approach problems in a structured and analytical manner and produce efficient solutions
– Quick comprehension and the ability to quickly familiarize oneself with new topics
– Fluent English is a must
What we offer
– Be part of a growing modern company with a flat organization and an open-minded culture
– Experience interesting and challenging projects
– Enjoy flexible working atmosphere and attractive employment conditions
– Unlimited Remote work
– No micromanagement
Interested? Then we are happy to receive learn more about you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org