Our customer is a Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies, a global leader in Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries, providing integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
What will you do?
- Work closely with business team, business analysts, and architects and be able to quickly understand the new requirements and helps to identify the changes to the system.
- The role develops and presents recommendations from analysis of current solution. Assist in design peer reviews, code peer reviews, build and unit test functional enhancements. Identify areas for code refactoring. Review and contribute to development process and procedures to assist in the continual improvement of the development team activities.
- Be able to offer solutions and designs to solve process, project or program issues; provides recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness. Defends a recommendation and can confidently support it.
- Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate with business and technical audiences and produce design documents suitable for multiple audience types, both client-facing and internal
- Must be able to exhibit technical thought leadership and excellent problem solving ability, with an aptitude for technical innovation
What do we expect from you?
- At least 2 years working experience with Auth0.
- Hands-on experience working on AWS services such us S3 and Lambda
- Experience working on GIT, Docker, Jenkins, Github and CI/CD tools
- Experience in full software life cycle development – requirements, design, coding, Unit Testing, deployment
- Knowledgeable with Agile – Scrum way of working
- Excellent English communication skills
- Interested in building Authorization and Authentication platform
- Awareness for security
- RESTful Webservices
- Webservices testing (REST Client)
- Experience with SQL – MySQL
- Bonus: React.js working experience
What do we offer?
- Growth opportunities – become part of a growing modern company with a flat organization and an open-minded culture
- Competitive salary
- Enjoy flexible working atmosphere and attractive employment conditions
- Unlimited Remote work
- No micromanagement, Flat structure
- Inclusive environment
Location and type:
Sarajevo or full remote / full time contract
Sounds interesting? We would love to meet you. Please send your CV to email@example.com