In TOB we value the privacy of your personal data. Therefore, we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This policy describes who, why and what personal data we process, your rights and contact details for GDPR related requests.
- Who is interested in processing the person data (controllers):
TOB d.o.o. Sarajevo
- The purpose of the processing is: recruitment, marketing and events.
- What data could be collected and processed: CVs, contact details and photographs.
- Who we share the data with:
We will never share your personal data with other parties without your consent.
- Your rights:
- to be informed;
- to access your data;
- to update / rectify the data;
- to be forgotten (erasure right);
- to restrict processing;
- data portability;
- the right to object ;
- to restrict an automated individual decision-making.
If you wish to use your above mentioned rights please write us to email@example.com.
In TOB we are taking all required technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.We will not retain your data longer than necessary for the purpose specified above.
- Use of our services by children and minors: Children cannot leave their personal data on the website tob.banor apply for job advertisements. Minors who have reached the age of 15 may post their personal data on the website www.tob.ba and may apply for job ads only with the explicit and written consent of their parents, in accordance with labor law in BiH.
- Contact: for any privacy related questions, requests or to withdraw your consent please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest versions of this policy will be presented here.
Last update: 16th of June 2021