We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our team!
Our partner, Schneider Electric is a Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies, a global leader in Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries, providing integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Leading product quality, reliability and component qualification for Web / Mobile and Cloud Development.
- Collaborate with other Test Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Analyzing and solving component, product or system quality issues with the latest methodologies: 8D, Lean Six Sigma, FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis)
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze resultsSupporting the customer support and product engineering team in all quality and reliability issuesLeading product component qualification programs
- Reviewing and assessing new product developments with respect to quality & reliability
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Deep understanding of software testing, its main concepts, and processes: the whole bug life cycle; different testing levels, methods, and types, test estimation techniques;
- Ability to work in an Agile environment;
- Critical thinking and analytical skills to examine bug reports and prioritize necessary tests, what information to include in the daily status reports, prioritize and estimate task execution;
- Good communication and teamwork skills to interact with project team members, clients, and stakeholders as well as work closely with the dev team – from reproducing the reported issue and emphasizing the fix for critical bugs to understanding how the bug has been fixed;
What we offer:
- Be part of a growing modern company with a flat organization and an open-minded culture
- Experience interesting and challenging projects
- Enjoy flexible working atmosphere and attractive employment conditions
- Unlimited Remote work
- No micromanagementInterested? Then we are happy to receive learn more about you.
Please send your CV to email@example.com