We are looking for a Part time UI/UX Designer to join our team.
Our customer is a Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies, a global leader in Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries, providing integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Work closely with internal customers and developers with task of concertizing their ideas and translating them technically.
- Develop solutions in the web and mobile application area in close cooperation with our frontend and backend teams.
- Create design proposals in the UX/UI concept with appropriate wireframes and mockups.
· Create user oriented mock-ups from low-fidelity to hi-fidelity that helps to generate an consistent backend.
- Minimum 3 years of UI/UX experience.
- UI design portfolio
- Strong knowledge and use of design tools Adobe XD (preferable) or Sketch.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
What we offer:
- Be part of a growing modern company with a flat organization and an open-minded culture
- Experience interesting and challenging projects
- Enjoy flexible working atmosphere and attractive employment conditions
- Unlimited Remote work
- No micromanagement, Flat structure
- Inclusive environment
- part-time contract
Interested? Then we are happy to receive learn more about you. Please send your CV to email@example.com